Register to vote today, and use your vote

If you have not already registered to vote in the UK general election 2024, the deadline to do so is a minute to midnight tonight.

However you vote, whether it is for the Conservative party which I support and for which I am standing as the candidate in Leeds North East or for any other party, it is important to vote.

The right to vote is precious. People have fought and died for it. Groups in society within which a high proportion of people vote are less likely to be marginalised and more likely to be listened to by politicians of all parties.

So whether you are inclined to support my party or not, I would urge you to register to vote today if you have not already done so, and I urge you to vote.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pat Graham RIP

The Hindu manifesto 2024