Second hustings of the Leeds North East campaign

I took part in the second hustings of the campaign in Leeds North East today, which was organised by the local Hindu community.

This was the first time such a hustings has been organised by the Hindu community. It was well attended by local residents. There was a lot of questions to the candidates present all of which were polite, respectful, and friendly.

Like the first hustings organised by the Jewish Community, the event was a credit to the organisers and the community.

The organisers have prepared an excellent manifesto with issues affecting the Hindu Community, which I endorse, and I will be posting some more about this tomorrow. 

So far I have also been invited to events organised by Age Concern, about the railway and light rail network, and I have been invited to and agreed to attend a hustings organised by the Roundhay Environmental Action Project (REAP)

I will be attending as many as possible of the events in Leeds North East constituency to which I am invited.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pat Graham RIP

The Hindu manifesto 2024